GNL Québec wants to engage the community in the development of the Énergie Saguenay project. This requires a pre-consultation approach that brings together all stakeholders in an effort to identify the issues and maximize benefits.
- Provide relevant information throughout the project's development stages.
- Encourage concerned and interested local community, First Nations, and other stakeholder participation.
- Solicit public inputs in Énergie Saguenay project design and assessment phases.
- With communities, determine acceptable and adapted avoidance, mitigation and optimization measures.
- Build bridges with regional companies and organizations to spark collaboration in project development and maximize local benefits.